Thursday, November 4, 2010

So....

I still haven't gotten the camera I left at Grandma's=no Halloween photos yet but they're gonna be saweet--stay tuned. She lives 1.5 miles away but I think I have it on my schedule to visit her sometime next week so........

Have a new TV obsession. Psych. (not psych, just Psych as in the name of the show.) Randy's gone to a meeting and I'm very tempted to watch without him. Is that unfaithful? so.................

I've noticed that Ryann doesn't have cute fall clothes and that she does go to preschool twice a week and library on Mondays which means she needs more outfits. The girl prefers wearing stretchy pants and cotton t-shirts (after my own heart) but I'm thinkin' people are judging us and if someone needs to be uncomfortable and stylish, it should be her. I already did that part of life, plus I still get snot wiped on me, so I feel I have earned the right to wear sweats all day long. I've decided to buy her some super-cute fall outfits, only I even hated shopping before I ever had children. So............

I guess it's November and I have zero birthday plans for Ryann. Last year I started planning in April. so.............

Basically what I'm saying is, "What the heck?! Are you ready for the holiday season AGAIN?!!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my friend, I want to hang out with you. You make me laugh.

    You're right about the sweat pants. And you're funny. I really like ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Ryann...and she looks fine! I hate buying new clothes because all they do is grow out of them. But, Old Navy has some super cute fall sweaters. I recommend going there.

    I watch shoes without Jason all the time...and then I pretend like I didn't.

    ReplyDelete